Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Draft House- Concourse D Dubai International Airport – An OFW Travel...





When traveling through Dubai International Airport you will
find yourself in a city within an airport. There is so much to do and see
inside the concourses you might find yourself getting hungry. I was in that
same boat on my last trip through. I had a few hours until my flight boarding
time so I decided I would try out on of the restaurants here in the D
concourse. I selected The Draft House as where I wanted to eat.
I ordered the only steak they had on the menu. It was a 250G
New York steak. It came with curly fries and some broccoli on the side. All in
all it was 130AED (35.00USD) for the meal. That may seem excessive, but then
again you are eating in an airport facility. The food preparation was very
good. The steak did arrive as I asked for it to be cooked. I was really overall
pleased with the meal.


Join along in the video as I explore the food options and
give a quick tour of what you can expect to find in the food court area of
Dubai Airport’s Concourse D. I received no special for this endorsement nor was
I asked to make any comments. This is my honest and true opinion.

Please subscribe to my channel for more fun filled everyday
life videos in the Cagayan Valley and Beyond. If you enjoyed this video please
SHARE, LIKE, and COMMENT. Thank you! Salamat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment