Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Party at Dayrit Resort, Cabatuan Isabela PART 2




We really enjoyed our visit to the Dayrit Resort in Cabatuan, Isabela. The kids had a great time swimming the afternoon away in the two pools they have there. One is a kiddie pool that is just right for those kids that cannot swim yet. They can splash and play there and the water is only a few feet deep. It was not crowded so they had plenty of room to have fun in.

Excited to be sliding! 
The bigger pool is a deeper one. It does not really have a shallow end at all as it is mostly over 4 foot in depth for the whole pool. Not so bad for an American, but for my Filipino friends, some did not like that it was as deep as it was.

It had a slide at one end that made it an attraction for the kids. They enjoyed taking many turns going down the slides. For those that could not swim that well, they would still come down the slide. They would ask for an adult to wait at the end to catch them by the hand before actually coming off the slide. This seemed to work out pretty well and the kids had a lot of fun doing this.

Oh, I think I saw a karaoke machine! Time to brush off those vocal chords and have some fun. We cranked up the volume and began to sing. I do not know why we did not get any of the ladies on camera singing, but the guys had a great time. Kuya Tony not only paints, but he can sing as well. He did a great job keeping the crowd entertained.

What do you know, they even let me get into the karaoke spirit. I am not so sure this was a great idea or not. But I still had fun. I was able to find a few songs in the book that I thought I could sing anyways.

Maly was finally found to end the night with her singing. Sorry, but she would not let me post her complete song, She really enjoys singing and I hated she would not let me post that. But she did provide some "power" at the end of the evening. Not sure if that was the "Power of Love" or for the guys if it was the "Power of Food"!

We hope you will come along and enjoy our afternoon of relaxation and entertainment. You can catch it all in the video below

Dayrit Resort Party Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment