Wednesday, August 9, 2017

My Camera Was Stolen! A GLIMPSE OF PROVINCE LIFE - June Trip VLOG 13

My camera was stolen! After a hard morning at work and a
good lunch, I decided to take a short nap. While I was peacefully sleeping, I
had my camera stolen. Luckily for me, it was used to take a stolen video and
then returned.
A quick lesson learned was that I need to be on alert at all
times. Even while in the comfort of my own home, I have some sneaky little guys
that run around looking for stolen shots. Hope you will enjoy this video!
If you like these videos and would like to help with funding
to make these, please visit our Patreon page to help out.

Please subscribe to my channel for more fun filled everyday
life videos in the Cagayan Valley and Beyond. If you enjoyed this video please
SHARE, LIKE, and COMMENT. Thank you! Salamat!





No comments:

Post a Comment