Sunday, June 2, 2019

This is our Philippines – Monday Thoughts – Discussing The Bad in the Ph...







After a comment was made on our last
Monday Chat video, I decided we would look at a few issues in the Philippines
that might not be as pleasing to some. There were several issues that were
brought up in this comment and I hope to have covered most of them.
I have given my opinion only on
these topics and I hope that doing so it might bring to light how I deal with
them and not let them get me down. I try to take a more positive approach to
what some may consider the bad traits of the Philippines.
The old me was content to sit back
and just glance around. If I saw negative, I went with that feeling. I didn’t
want to look harder or think too much about the good. I found it much, much
easier to sit back and just accept what I saw (which was usually the bad).
I now like to live my life in a
positive manner. If you want to live a positive, joyful life, you cannot be
surrounded by negative people who don’t encourage your happiness. In every
person, in every situation, there is something good. Most of the time it’s not
obvious. We have to look. And sometimes we have to look hard.
If you have liked this video, kindly
give us a thumbs up. We would also love to see a comment from you. We enjoy
interacting and conversing with our subscribers. By the way, if you have not
subscribed, you can do so by clicking that little button right there in the
lower right-hand corner. Also, if you would like to be notified once we post a
video, just click that little bell down there!
Thank you all for watching and we
hope you have a great week!


#ThisIsOurPhilippines
#GoodVibes #NegativeThoughts #EXPAT #LivinginthePhilippines

No comments:

Post a Comment