Saturday, July 6, 2019

This is our Philippines – Who’s on the Phone? – Will Chooks have to go?

For several months now, I have been
looking for a chicken griller to add to our store inventory. I thought it would
be nice to have a Lechon Manok stand in Bustamante itself. If only for our own
use, I would be able to cook Lechon Manok and not have to go to town for it. I
wanted to try a different taste than the Sr Pedro, Andocks and Chooks to go.




I also wanted it to kind of be a
surprise, so I did not tell anyone at the house we were getting this until
right at the day of delivery. I needed Maly to communicate with them to ensure
they made it in.
The people delivering the chicken
griller had to come from Manila. They had used a WAZE map to provide them with
the directions. The problem was, it brought them across the rice fields along
the back roads. I was sent out on a search party, but I could not find them. Finally,
as we were trying to eat our merienda, we get the call they are really close
by. Again, I go out and I do see them coming down the road? Is the surprise
here! Tune in next FRIDAY to find out!
If you have liked this video, kindly
give us a thumbs up and share this video with a friend. We would also love to
see a comment from you. We enjoy interacting and conversing with our
subscribers. By the way, if you have not subscribed, you can do so by clicking
that little button right there in the lower right-hand corner. Also, if you
would like to be notified once we post a video, just click that little bell
down there!
Thank you all for watching and we
hope you have a great week!


#ThisIsOurPhilippines
#FilipinoDelivery #EXPAT #LivinginthePhilippines

No comments:

Post a Comment