Sunday, August 11, 2019

This is our Philippines – Monday Thoughts – Plans for Being Home

Welcome to Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend
with family and friends!
What are your plans for being at home? I am not one to
usually talk about future plans when going home, but I am just excited this
time around.
Watched a video from a new friend on YT, Texas Filipino and
they have beaten me to a video I was excited to be doing this coming trip home.
You will have to check out their Cajun Shrimp Boil video to see what I am
talking about. The link to their video will be in the show more section. I will
still post mine once we make ours! I guarantee!
If you have liked this video, kindly give us a thumbs up. We
would also love to see a comment from you. We enjoy interacting and conversing
with our subscribers. By the way, if you have not subscribed, you can do so by
clicking that little button right there in the lower right-hand corner. Also,
if you would like to be notified once we post a video, just click that little
bell down there!
Thank you all for watching and we hope you have a great
week!  

#ThisIsOurPhilippines
#MyPIDream #TexasFilipino #LivinginthePhilippines




No comments:

Post a Comment