Thursday, August 8, 2019

This is our Philippines – SPECIAL– Breakfast with King James

SPECIAL TODAY:
It is not very often in my line of
work that I get to go out and enjoy a meal in a restaurant. They are very far
and few to choose from besides your normal Pizza Hut or Subway. So when I do
get a chance, I thought I would share it with you as well.
On this particular day, I was at the
Kabul Area International Airport (Military Side) waiting on a ride back to my
normal location. The King James is a well-known restaurant to the contractors
and military personnel that come through here. You ask most people about this
place and they will mention the King James to you.
When you are a long way from your
favorite morning dinner, the King James will satisfy your longing for a good
home cooked breakfast. I talked myself into the steak and eggs after a short
debate. Although the steak was a little more than medium, it was alright. It
was not as tough as I thought it might be either. All in all, it was a decent
breakfast considering where we are at.  
If you have liked this video, kindly
give us a thumbs up. We would also love to see a comment from you. We enjoy
interacting and conversing with our subscribers. By the way, if you have not
subscribed, you can do so by clicking that little button right there in the
lower right-hand corner. Also, if you would like to be notified once we post a
video, just click that little bell down there!



#ThisIsOurPhilippines
#KingJames #NotYourNormalRestaurant #EatingInAWarZone #LivinginthePhilippines 


No comments:

Post a Comment