Saturday, May 25, 2019

This is our Philippines – Trains in Manila – The MRT / LRT

It was a quick jeepney ride to the MRT/LRT station on EDSA.
A little walk up some stairs and I was at the ticket booth. People we jammed
packed waiting to get tickets, but it actually did not take that long.
Different lines for different stations made it easier to get the ticket I
needed. I did have to ask the security guard which station I should get off at
for the bus station.
We followed along as we were herded to the train. Guys to
the left, ladies to the right. I am not sure what difference that really made. The
train was packed full and we took off! It was not really that long a ride and
we made it to our stop without any issues. I think the whole trip from the
airport up to the bus station was less than an hour. I know the bus left at 1PM
and I made it to catch that bus!  
#ThisIsOurPhilippines
#MRT/LRT #ManilaTrains #AviodEDSATraffic #ManilaTraffic 
#EXPATTravel



No comments:

Post a Comment